How do I set the appropriate permissions for internal team members?
The permission levels available to assign to your internal team members are outlined below. A team member may be assigned more than 1 permission.
By default all teammates have this permission and it cannot be removed.
- View Deals and Drafts which were created by other teammates
- Edit Deal information and Draft content for those created by other teammates
- Create new Deals and Drafts for other teammates to view
- Create and reply to comments (both private and public) inside of Drafts
- Invite other teammates to the Company
- Sign agreements on behalf of the Company in SimpleLease
By default this is given to the creator of the Company and cannot be removed. You cannot designate a second admin on a team.
- Update existing teammate permissions